List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:May 14 2014 6:11pm
Subject:multilple mysql engines, one set of shared table spaces?
View as plain text
OK, put away the flamethrowers, I KNOW it's dumb.

I've been asked for the upteenth time is this possible and if so under what conditions?

So I pose the question to the community, is it? Under what conditions?  Is it reliable or
not?

Are there authoritative references to support the answers?

Inquiring minds want to know

Thanks in advance

Bruce Ferrell

Thread
multilple mysql engines, one set of shared table spaces?Bruce Ferrell14 May 2014
  • Re: multilple mysql engines, one set of shared table spaces?Michael Dykman14 May 2014
  • Re: multilple mysql engines, one set of shared table spaces?shawn l.green14 May 2014
    • Re: multilple mysql engines, one set of shared table spaces? (addendum)shawn l.green14 May 2014