List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aleksander Andreev Date:May 13 2014 7:33am
Subject:ANN: DAC for MySQL 2.9.7 is out!
View as plain text
DAC for MySQL is direct access components for MySQL, EnterpriseDB. It
allows you to create Delphi/C++Builder applications with direct access to
DAC for MySQL/EnterpriseDB without BDE and ODBC.

What’s new in v2.9.7:
Support for RAD Studio XE6 added, several minor improvements and bug fixes.

Full changelog:

[!] Support for Delphi XE6 and C++ Builder XE6 introduced
[+] Support connections by ipv6 added
[+] TmySQLDatabase.GetTableEngines procedure that returns the Engine type
of the tables added
[+] TmySQLTable.GetTableEngine function that returns the Engine type of the
table added
[-] "Class TSynMemo not found" bug fixed if SQL Editor is called in design
[-] "Incorrect unicode (hieroglyph) comments dumping" bug fixed

You're welcome to download the DAC for MySQL v2.9.7 right now at: ,
or login to your private area on our site at

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support
Ticketing system available at

Aleksandr Andreev
MicroOLAP Technologies LTD

ANN: DAC for MySQL 2.9.7 is out!Aleksander Andreev13 May