List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:EdwardKing Date:May 5 2014 2:17am
Subject:mysql Access denied error
View as plain text
I use mysql to create a database and grant rights to a user hadooptest,then I use hadooptest to login mysql and use the database,but it failed. Why raise error after I grant rights? How to solve it? Thanks.

My operation is follows:

[hadoop@master ~]$ mysql -h localhost -u root -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 3
Server version: 5.5.37-log MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> create database hadooptest;
mysql> grant all on hadooptest.* to 'hadoopuser'@'%' identified by '123456';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> flush priviledges;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'priviledges' at line 1
mysql> flush privileges;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> quit;
Bye

Then I use hadoopuser  with password 123456
[hadoop@master ~]$ mysql -u hadoopuser -p
Enter password:
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'hadoopuser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.
mysql Access denied errorEdwardKing5 May 2014
  • Re: mysql Access denied errorManuel Arostegui5 May 2014
    • Re: mysql Access denied errorReindl Harald5 May 2014
      • Re: mysql Access denied errorManuel Arostegui5 May 2014
        • Re: mysql Access denied errorReindl Harald5 May 2014
          • Re: mysql Access denied errorJigal van Hemert5 May 2014
            • Re: mysql Access denied errorReindl Harald5 May 2014
          • Re: mysql Access denied errorManuel Arostegui5 May 2014
  • Re: mysql Access denied errorPeter Brawley5 May 2014
  • Re: mysql Access denied errorDivesh Kamra9 May 2014
Re: mysql Access denied errorJohan De Meersman5 May 2014
  • Re: mysql Access denied errorReindl Harald5 May 2014