List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:shawn Date:April 29 2014 8:35pm
Subject:Re: libmysql.lib
View as plain text
Hello David,

On 4/29/2014 4:14 PM, David Clark wrote:
> mysql is open source as I understand it.
> I have one project out of about 6 that is failing.
> I want to debug into libmysql.lib to get a better idea what might be going on...
> even if it is a problem in my code.  Where might I find the source/project files
> to to this?
> Thank you,
> David Clark

The source packages for each Community release are available from the
same site as the binary package downloads. Just change which platform
you are looking for

You can also review the bug reports to see if this is something we
already fixed and in which release we fixed it

Shawn Green
Office: Blountville, TN
libmysql.lib David Clark29 Apr
  • Re: libmysql.libshawn l.green29 Apr
    • Re: libmysql.libDavid Clark30 Apr
      • Re: libmysql.libMichael Anderson30 Apr