List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:shawn l.green Date:April 29 2014 8:35pm
Subject:Re: libmysql.lib
View as plain text
Hello David,

On 4/29/2014 4:14 PM, David Clark wrote:
> mysql is open source as I understand it.
>
> I have one project out of about 6 that is failing.
>
> I want to debug into libmysql.lib to get a better idea what might be going on...
>
> even if it is a problem in my code.  Where might I find the source/project files
> to to this?
>
> Thank you,
>
> David Clark

The source packages for each Community release are available from the
same site as the binary package downloads. Just change which platform
you are looking for

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/
http://downloads.mysql.com/archives/

You can also review the bug reports to see if this is something we
already fixed and in which release we fixed it
http://bugs.mysql.com/

Shawn Green
Office: Blountville, TN
Thread
libmysql.lib David Clark29 Apr 2014
  • Re: libmysql.libshawn l.green29 Apr 2014
    • Re: libmysql.libDavid Clark30 Apr 2014
      • Re: libmysql.libMichael Anderson30 Apr 2014