List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hartmut Holzgraefe Date:April 19 2014 7:24pm
Subject:bzr bug or corrupted 5.7 tree?
View as plain text
I'm extremely confused by the following which I also filed as

as it seems as if "bzr annotate" can no longer be trusted,
at least in the mysql-5.7 launchpad branch:

check the 5.6 "annotate" results of client/mysqlcheck.c

against the 5.7 version

both claim that this part of the code was last changed by changeset
1810.3949.1 from 2007:

while the part encoding '.' was actually removed from 5.7 code by
changeset 7416 recently:

this is not a launchpad problem, the bzr annotate output on a local 5.7
branch is equally wrong ...

question is whether this is a corrupted tree or actually a bzr bug ...

Hartmut Holzgraefe, Principal Support Engineer (EMEA)
SkySQL - The MariaDB Company |
bzr bug or corrupted 5.7 tree?Hartmut Holzgraefe19 Apr