List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:April 15 2014 9:32am
Subject:Re: Things to be considered before/after the OS patch or upgrade
View as plain text
Am 15.04.2014 11:22, schrieb Radoulov, Dimitre:
> we're going to patch our MySQL servers. Most of them are RHEL/OEL 5.x and are going
> to be upgraded  to 5.x+n (for
> example 5.5 to 5.10).
> I don't seem to find anything about this in the official documentation (verifying the
> patch compatibility,
> relinking etc.).
>
> P.S. We're using the rpm distributions from dev.mysql.com (the official website)

RHEL is a LTS enterprise distribution
there are no ABI breakages, that's why you use RHEL or a clone at all

Things to be considered before/after the OS patch or upgradeDimitre Radoulov15 Apr
  • Re: Things to be considered before/after the OS patch or upgradeReindl Harald15 Apr
    • Re: Things to be considered before/after the OS patch or upgradeDimitre Radoulov15 Apr
      • Re: Things to be considered before/after the OS patch or upgradeManuel Arostegui15 Apr
        • Re: Things to be considered before/after the OS patch or upgradeDimitre Radoulov15 Apr
          • Re: Things to be considered before/after the OS patch or upgradeJohan De Meersman15 Apr