List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hsv Date:April 8 2014 1:21am
Subject:Re: Excluding MySQL database tables from mysqldump
View as plain text
  2)mysqldump forces all database names to lower case in the "CREATE
  DATABASE" statement. I know, one shouldn't use upper case in
  database names, but :) tell that to my clients.
<<<<<<<<
Why not? That is not mentioned in the section devoted to mapping such names to the
file-system.

Thread
Excluding MySQL database tables from mysqldumpTim Johnson5 Apr
  • Re: Excluding MySQL database tables from mysqldumpTim Johnson5 Apr
    • Re: Excluding MySQL database tables from mysqldumpshawn l.green7 Apr
      • Re: Excluding MySQL database tables from mysqldumpTim Johnson7 Apr
        • Re: Excluding MySQL database tables from mysqldumphsv8 Apr
          • Re: Excluding MySQL database tables from mysqldumpTim Johnson8 Apr