List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Date:January 4 2000 7:58pm
Subject:Re: OT Milennium
View as plain text
Can we call it 'Starr Date'? :)

--Chris

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Alvin Starr wrote:

> So over all we need a counter that is 2^82 bits in size. If we pick a 128
> bit counter we should be ok.
>
> We may also want to pick a standard for the minimal tick that is not based
> on a human standard but on somthing like an atomic time period.
>
> Although I started this as a some what tounge-in-cheek response to the
> previous email. The more I think about it the more sense it makes.

Thread
Re: OT Milenniumsven3 Jan
  • RE: OT Milenniumfw3 Jan
    • pi == 3.14Rob McMillin3 Jan
    • Re: OT MilenniumMatthew Vanecek4 Jan
      • RE: OT MilenniumJohn Zook4 Jan
        • RE: OT MilenniumChristopher E. Brown4 Jan
        • Re: OT MilenniumMatthew Vanecek5 Jan
          • Re: OT MilenniumCharles Kirby5 Jan
    • Re: OT MilenniumMark Russell4 Jan
      • Re: OT MilenniumAlvin Starr4 Jan