List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lukas Lehner Date:February 12 2014 11:32am
Subject:Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] and
give suggestions
View as plain text
Hi Antonio

all tables use InnoDB. The size is 27 GB (not yet in prod). I guess in prod
it will be fast 80GB.

thanks

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Antonio Fernández Pérez <
antoniofernandez@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Lukas,
>
> What is your default engine? In MySQL there are a lot of parameters that
> configure the engine behaviour. Depends on the engine, I suggest you to add
> some parameters or others.
>
> Also it's important to know the size of your data. Your configuration is
> minimal and by default is not optimal.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio.

Thread
DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] and give suggestionsLukas Lehner12 Feb 2014
  • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsAntonio Fernández Pérez12 Feb 2014
    • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsAdarsh Sharma12 Feb 2014
      • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsLukas Lehner12 Feb 2014
    • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsLukas Lehner12 Feb 2014
      • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsAntonio Fernández Pérez12 Feb 2014
      • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsManuel Arostegui12 Feb 2014