List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:February 12 2014 9:28am
Subject:Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] and
give suggestions
View as plain text
Hi Lukas,

What is your default engine? In MySQL there are a lot of parameters that
configure the engine behaviour. Depends on the engine, I suggest you to add
some parameters or others.

Also it's important to know the size of your data. Your configuration is
minimal and by default is not optimal.

Regards,

Antonio.

Thread
DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] and give suggestionsLukas Lehner12 Feb 2014
  • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsAntonio Fernández Pérez12 Feb 2014
    • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsAdarsh Sharma12 Feb 2014
      • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsLukas Lehner12 Feb 2014
    • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsLukas Lehner12 Feb 2014
      • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsAntonio Fernández Pérez12 Feb 2014
      • Re: DBA: please review my.cnf [for Java Hibernate application] andgive suggestionsManuel Arostegui12 Feb 2014