SQL Maestro Group announces the release of SQL Maestro for MySQL 14.2,
a powerful Windows GUI solution for MySQL administration and database
The new version is immediately available for download at
Top 10 new features
1. Support for a number of MySQL 5.6 and 5.7 new features.
2. A new implementation of HTTP tunnel based on the MySQLi PHP extension.
3. Keyboard-interactive SSH authentication.
4. New Nullable Column Checker tool.
6. Improved support for the bit data type.
7. Database default character set and collation management.
8. Data import from several files to a single table.
9. Enhanced Column Builder for text files with fixed column width.
9. Full-featured data grids when working via HTTP tunneling.
10. Data export to the JSON format.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release (with
explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
SQL Maestro Group
|• ANN: SQL Maestro for MySQL 14.2 released||SQL Maestro Team||6 Feb|