List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Igor Dvorzhak Date:February 4 2014 7:27pm
Subject:Fan-in replication
View as plain text
Hi all,

I need to configure fan-in replication from MySQL DB shards into single
MySQL DB.
All shards and fan-in replica are located on separate physical servers.
All table IDs are unique across all shards.

Is there way to do this.

I have considered Tungsten, but it seems like it can't be configured in
such way. It can fan-in all shards into one MySQL server but in different
DBs.

Now I'm looking into the multi-source replication in MySQL 5.7.

Does anybody have experience in such or similar fan-in replication setup?
Or what is the best way to do this?

Best,
Igor

Thread
Fan-in replicationIgor Dvorzhak4 Feb 2014