List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:neubyr Date:January 30 2014 12:16am
Subject:LOAD DATA in replication
View as plain text
I am trying to understand MySQL statement based replication with LOAD DATA
LOCAL INFILE statement'.

According to manual -
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-features-load.html -
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE is replicated as LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE, however, I
am seeing it replicated as 'LOAD DATA INFILE'.

I was wondering why slave isn't getting LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE statements.
Appreciate any help on this.

Master is using MySQL 5.0 and slave is using MySQL 5.6.

-thanks,

LOAD DATA in replicationneubyr30 Jan 2014
  • Re: LOAD DATA in replicationAntonio Fernández Pérez30 Jan 2014
  • Re: LOAD DATA in replicationshawn l.green30 Jan 2014
    • Re: LOAD DATA in replicationneubyr30 Jan 2014
  • link-bughsv30 Jan 2014