List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vikas Shukla Date:January 13 2014 8:52pm
Subject:RE: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password:
View as plain text
 YES) on mysql admin

Please provide the output of the below query.

Select user, host, password from mysql.user;

Vikas Shukla
Mail Sent from my Windows Phone From: Reindl Harald
Sent: =E2=80=8E14-=E2=80=8E01-=E2=80=8E2014 01:38
To: mysql@stripped
YES) on mysql admin
*your application* is connecting to mysql
*your application* is using a hostname
*your application* *may* use
*your application* should use localhost to *connect to the databse*
*your application* can only use TCP *if there is* a *mysql user* with *that=

RE: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password:Vikas Shukla13 Jan