List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick Cameo Date:November 21 2013 3:32pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB error 5
View as plain text
OOoopppsss! I do mean for recovery/continual backup. I will do it
manually, but basically get all the data on a USB disk and be able to
recover/move it (the data) on another machine, the same machine etc..

I hope I did not just open up a can of worms. We just went live and
this post gave me a rude awakening. What is an effective easy to
follow protocol for backup and recovery in mysql!

Nick from Toronto
Thread
InnoDB error 5Paul Halliday21 Nov
  • Re: InnoDB error 5Reindl Harald21 Nov
    • Re: InnoDB error 5Manuel Arostegui21 Nov
      • Re: InnoDB error 5Nick Cameo21 Nov
      • Re: InnoDB error 5Paul Halliday21 Nov
        • Re: InnoDB error 5Reindl Harald21 Nov
Re: InnoDB error 5Nick Cameo21 Nov