List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 5 2013 12:19am
Subject:Re: Another query question...
View as plain text

Am 04.11.2013 22:55, schrieb hsv@stripped:
> I noticed that I have similar queries that work as expected. The difference appears
> to be that every query that is broken uses " WITH ROLLUP", and removing this makes them
> behave as expected.
>
> Is this a known bug? Should I submit it as such?
>
> If someone would be so kind as to point me to the bug system, I'll crawl around in
> there to see if it's a known problem.
> <<<<<<<<
> There is a bug that I about a half year ago reported,
> http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=68564, that the NULL one expects with "WITH ROLLUP" is
> not always NULL, but is instead the foregoing string in the same field. I suspect that
> other bugs with missing NULL found by searching for ROLLUP are the same problem. (note
> link titled "Affects Me"!)
>
> Another, one year ago reported, bug of mine was handled in 5.7.2, but this one not

would you please quote in a readable way instead >>>>>
<<<<<<<<

Another query question...Jan Steinman4 Nov
Re: Another query question...Jan Steinman4 Nov
  • Re: Another query question...hsv4 Nov
    • Re: Another query question...Reindl Harald5 Nov
Re: Another query question...Jan Steinman9 Nov
  • Re: Another query question...hsv12 Nov