List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aleksander Andreev Date:October 23 2013 11:51am
Subject:ANN: MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL 2.1.1 is available!
View as plain text
This release introduces support for one of the most long-awaited
functionality - MySQL Spatial types! A couple of serious bugs were
fixed.  Everybody should consider upgrading to this version as soon as

Full changelog:

[!] Spatial types support added!
[+] Sample files are copied on the first run to the "My Documents\MicroOLAP
Database Designer for MySQL" folder
[-] "Cannot open model with views where backquotes (`) used" bug fixed
[-] "ERangeError occurs when mouse selection area leaves model bounds" bug
[*] Subject corrected for exception tracer messages

You're welcome to download the Database Designer for MySQL 2.1.1 right now

Login to your private area on our site at to
obtain your key if you have a license.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support
Ticketing system available at

ANN: MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL 2.1.1 is available!Aleksander Andreev23 Oct