List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Arostegui Date:October 16 2013 2:46pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB row format table
View as plain text
El 16 de octubre de 2013 16:10, Antonio Fernández Pérez <
antoniofernandez@stripped> escribió:

> Hello Manuel,
>
> Do you want to say that with this configuration all is ok? But, do you
> think that is necessary that we change this parameter? What is the best
> option?

If you want to use InnoDB compression and/or DYNAMIC row format: your
configuration is wrong. You have to use Barracuda.

If you want to use neither, that's fine and you can ignore the warning -
remember not to enable innodb_strict_mode though.

Manuel.

Thread
InnoDB row format tableAntonio Fernández Pérez16 Oct
  • Re: InnoDB row format tableManuel Arostegui16 Oct
Re: InnoDB row format tableManuel Arostegui16 Oct