List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Blezien Date:October 8 2013 11:53am
Subject:Check for numeric values
View as plain text

I need to select some data from a table where a column is not a numerical value
but can't seem to get the right syntax for this.

Basically we need to do something like this:

SELECT * FROM tablename WHERE column_name (IS NOT A NUMERIC VALUE)

what is the correct syntax to accomplish this?

MySQL version: 5.5

Thank you,

Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Custom Programming & Web Hosting Services

Check for numeric valuesMike Blezien8 Oct
  • Re: Check for numeric valuesSukhjinder K. Narula8 Oct
  • Re: Check for numeric valuesMike Blezien8 Oct