List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 4 2000 4:46pm
Subject:MS Access 2000 odbc question
View as plain text
>>>>> "Karl" == Karl M Phillips <kphillips@stripped> writes:

Karl> I am using the MyODBC driver for win95. Under MS Access 2000 I get the
Karl> following errors when trying to export a table to MySQL:

Karl> ODBC --call failed
Karl> [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager (#0)

Karl> The odbc32.dll file version is 3.510.4202.0

Karl> Any Ideas?   Thanx.... Karl

Hi!

Sorry, but Access 2000 can't export tables through ODBC because of a
bug in Access 2000;  You have to get an update from Microsoft for
Access 2000 to do this!

(We have been contacted by Microsoft programmers that agree that the
bug was in Access 2000 and has been corrected;  We have however never
heard of anyone getting a patch for this :(   I hope they will not
force you to upgrade to get this fixed..

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MS Access 2000 odbc questionKarl M. Phillips4 Jan
  • MS Access 2000 odbc questionMichael Widenius4 Jan
Re: MS Access 2000 odbc questionChristopher R. Jones4 Jan
  • Re: MS Access 2000 odbc questionMichael Widenius5 Jan
    • RE: MS Access 2000 odbc questionRobert Goff5 Jan
      • RE: MS Access 2000 odbc questionRobert Goff5 Jan