List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wayne Leutwyler Date:September 17 2013 3:19pm
Subject:Archive Engine Question
View as plain text
Hello List,

I have a customer who is wanting to use the Archive Engine. I have no experience with this
engine, other than what I am been reading. Why would I want to use Archive over InnoDB.
They are only going to be placing audit information in the table.

Walter "Wayne" Leutwyler, RHCT
Sr. MySQL Database Administrator
Mobile: 614 519 5672
Office: 614 889 4956
E-mail: wayne.leutwyler@stripped
E-mail: wleutwyl@stripped
Website: http://penguin-workshop.dyndns.org

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Thread
Archive Engine QuestionWayne Leutwyler17 Sep
  • Re: Archive Engine QuestionKeith Murphy17 Sep
    • Re: Archive Engine QuestionWayne Leutwyler17 Sep
  • Re: Archive Engine QuestionManuel Arostegui18 Sep
    • Re: Archive Engine QuestionTim Callaghan19 Sep