List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pothanaboyina Trimurthy Date:September 16 2013 10:41am
Subject:Re: ERROR : client option 'secure_auth' enabled
View as plain text
Hi Reindl Harald,
i have included [mysqladmin] section in config file also. but still facing
same issue.

--
Thanks & Kind Regards
P.Trimurthy

Thread
ERROR : client option 'secure_auth' enabledPothanaboyina Trimurthy16 Sep
  • Re: ERROR : client option 'secure_auth' enabledReindl Harald16 Sep
    • Re: ERROR : client option 'secure_auth' enabledPothanaboyina Trimurthy16 Sep