List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafał Radecki Date:September 11 2013 8:11am
Subject:binlog_format and pt-table-checksum?
View as plain text
Hi All.

I use binlog_format = row for my production databases. In this format most
binlog_format changes are sent not as SQL statements but in some other
format.
I understand that when binlog_format = statement is used, queries on master
and slave can give different results, but should pt-table-cheksum be used
in situation when we use binlog_format = row?

I've seen opinions that regardles of binlog_format the data on slave and
master may differ. What are your experiences?

Best regards,
Rafał.

Thread
binlog_format and pt-table-checksum?Rafał Radecki11 Sep
  • Re: binlog_format and pt-table-checksum?Andrew Moore11 Sep
    • Re: binlog_format and pt-table-checksum?Johan De Meersman11 Sep