List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Trianon33 Date:September 8 2013 7:05pm
Subject:Re: restore problem
View as plain text
Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I use WEBMIN and within the Webmin modules you can make simply a SQL backup, which is in
fact a flat file consisting of MYSQL commands.

Explains this enough?

Thanks, BR

Op 8 sep. 2013, om 21:02 heeft "Luis H. Forchesatto" <luisforchesatto@stripped> het
volgende geschreven:

> How did you backed up the MySQL?
>
> Att.
> Luis H. Forchesatto
>
> Em 08/09/2013 16:00, "Trianon33" <trianon33@stripped> escreveu:
> Hello all,
>
> As this is my first post to this list (though reading for some time yet), I maybe not
> complete in asking my question. Apologies for that.
>
> On the other hand, this is not a prio 1 problem, so if it takes some mailing, that's
> ok.
>
> I have a website on my private webserver, which consist of some kind of a LAMP-server
> on a raspberry. Previously it ran on a laptop with Ubuntu and the same kind of
> LAMP-server.
>
> I'm trying to restore the SQL-backup from the old machine to restore with the
> raspberry. While finding the file and starting the restore is no problem, I get the
> following message and a full stop:
>
> SELECT MAX( version )
> FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_tracking`
> WHERE `db_name` = 'bbz'
> AND `table_name` = 'wp_links VALUES'
> AND FIND_IN_SET( 'INSERT', tracking ) >0
>
> MySQL retourneerde: <b_help.png>
>
> #1100 - Table 'pma_tracking' was not locked with LOCK TABLES
>
> Since I do a full restore I'm processing the younameit.SQL file
>
> I'm bad in interpreting the error messag, don't understand what it exactly mens and
> what I can do to cure this problem.
>
> Anyone a suggestion?
>
> Thanks in advance, BR

Thread
restore problemTrianon338 Sep
Re: restore problemTrianon338 Sep
  • Re: restore problemMichael Dykman8 Sep
    • Re: restore problemTrianon338 Sep
    • Re: restore problemAndrew Moore8 Sep