List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Trianon33 Date:September 8 2013 6:55pm
Subject:restore problem
View as plain text
Hello all,

As this is my first post to this list (though reading for some time yet), I maybe not
complete in asking my question. Apologies for that.

On the other hand, this is not a prio 1 problem, so if it takes some mailing, that's ok.

I have a website on my private webserver, which consist of some kind of a LAMP-server on a
raspberry. Previously it ran on a laptop with Ubuntu and the same kind of LAMP-server.

I'm trying to restore the SQL-backup from the old machine to restore with the raspberry.
While finding the file and starting the restore is no problem, I get the following
message and a full stop:

SELECT MAX( version )
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_tracking`
WHERE `db_name` = 'bbz'
AND `table_name` = 'wp_links VALUES'
AND FIND_IN_SET( 'INSERT', tracking ) >0

MySQL retourneerde: #1100 - Table 'pma_tracking' was not locked with LOCK TABLES

Since I do a full restore I'm processing the younameit.SQL file

I'm bad in interpreting the error messag, don't understand what it exactly mens and what I
can do to cure this problem.

Anyone a suggestion?

Thanks in advance, BR
restore problemTrianon338 Sep
Re: restore problemTrianon338 Sep
  • Re: restore problemMichael Dykman8 Sep
    • Re: restore problemTrianon338 Sep
    • Re: restore problemAndrew Moore8 Sep