List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesper Wisborg Krogh Date:August 21 2013 8:23pm
Subject:Re: MySQL version 3.23 to 5.x features
View as plain text
Hi Naga,

On 21/08/2013 23:43, shawn green wrote:
> Hello Naga,
>
> On 8/21/2013 6:45 AM, Nagaraj S wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can anyone share the features/comparison from MySQL version 3.23 to
>> 5.x in
>> single document? I can get from Google, however I have to navigate
>> different pages/sites, if it is in single document that will be
>> useful to
>> see the overview of mysql features
>>

> While not exactly just one single page for all changes, there is a
> single page of the fine manual within each new major version that
> describes the big features that are new or changed within that version.

Just to add one reference to Shawn's list, there is also a MySQL Server
Version Reference at
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysqld-version-reference/en/index.html. It is
lower level such as which options and functions are available in each
major version. However it does not start out before version 5.0, so will
not help you over the 3.23 -> 4.0 -> 5.0 hurdle.

Best regards,
Jesper Krogh
MySQL Support
Thread
MySQL version 3.23 to 5.x featuresNagaraj S21 Aug
  • Re: MySQL version 3.23 to 5.x featuresshawn green21 Aug
    • Re: MySQL version 3.23 to 5.x featuresJesper Wisborg Krogh21 Aug
    • Re: MySQL version 3.23 to 5.x featuresNagaraj S22 Aug
      • RE: MySQL version 3.23 to 5.x featuresRick James5 Sep