List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Noel Butler Date:August 12 2013 1:06am
Subject:Re: MariaDB
View as plain text
I thought someone, even Monty, would have chimed in here, but...

On Fri, 2013-08-09 at 16:28 +1000, Nick Edwards wrote:

> Question, is building the source exactly the same as mysql?

yes

> Meaning, if I build it with set CMAKE options building mysql,  can I
> use those exact same options building mariab?

yes, but don't forget to do the usual mysql_upgrade

love the ignore dir option too, finally no more stupid  lost+found
databases :)

> PS, I wish you guys would use a real list server and not that launchpad trash :)

They have a proper announce list, though I've not seen, nor really
looked hard for, any users list, they use mailman so likely do
somewhere.

MariaDBNick Edwards9 Aug
  • Re: MariaDBReindl Harald9 Aug
  • Re: MariaDBNoel Butler12 Aug