List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick Edwards Date:August 9 2013 6:28am
Subject:MariaDB
View as plain text
Question, is building the source exactly the same as mysql?

Meaning, if I build it with set CMAKE options building mysql,  can I
use those exact same options building mariab?

eg:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DINSTALL_INCLUDEDIR=include/mysql
-DINSTALL_LIBDIR=lib/mysql -DMYSQL_USER=mysql
-DMYSQL_UNIX_ADDR=/var/run/mysql.sock
-DMYSQL_DATADIR=/var/lib/sql/data -DWITH_DEBUG=0 -DWITH_SSL=system
-DWITH_INNOBASE_STORAGE_ENGINE=1 -DWITH_ARCHIVE_STORAGE_ENGINE=1

Thanks
Nikki

PS, I wish you guys would use a real list server and not that launchpad trash :)
Thread
MariaDBNick Edwards9 Aug
  • Re: MariaDBReindl Harald9 Aug
  • Re: MariaDBNoel Butler12 Aug