List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karl-Arne Gjersøyen Date:July 24 2013 2:02pm
Subject:From DATE_FORMAT and back to origin date in mysql date column
View as plain text
SELECT DATE_FORMAT(dato, '%e/%c/%Y') AS dato FROM transportdokument WHERE
dato >= '2013-07-20' AND dato <= '2013-07-24' GROUP BY dato DESC is working
perfect in my PHP file.

But I need to transfer the date back from my norwegian formatted date to
the origin date format in WHERE dato >= '$standard_date_format';

What need I do to fix this?

Thanks for your time and help to learn me programming!

Karl

Thread
From DATE_FORMAT and back to origin date in mysql date columnKarl-Arne Gjersøyen24 Jul
  • RE: From DATE_FORMAT and back to origin date in mysql date columnRick James24 Jul