List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:July 22 2013 2:17pm
Subject:Re: InnoDB problem.
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Luis H. Forchesatto" <luisforchesatto@stripped>
> Subject: InnoDB problem.
>
> Permission and owner of the table files (.frm files) are ok, since it
> recognizes MyISAM tables (they have the same permission).

Oops. You should always read the fine manual.

You took file-level backups, yes? Did they include the ibdata1 and similar files? Those
contain innodb's dictionary - and in default installs also all the actual tables. The
database/* files only contain the .frm, for innodb.

If I'm right, you haven't got a backup at all. I'm crossing my fingers that I'm wrong...

InnoDB problem.Luis H. Forchesatto22 Jul
  • Re: InnoDB problem.Johan De Meersman22 Jul
Re: InnoDB problem.Johan De Meersman23 Jul
Re: InnoDB problem.Johan De Meersman23 Jul
  • RE: InnoDB problem.Rick James23 Jul
    • Re: InnoDB problem.Manuel Arostegui23 Jul
      • RE: InnoDB problem.Rick James23 Jul