List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luis H. Forchesatto Date:July 22 2013 1:26pm
Subject:InnoDB problem.
View as plain text

I've restored an MySQL backup from our MySQL server into another server.
The backup includes InnoDB tables. After the import, MySQL recognized the
innodb tables fine but when I try to do a check table ir returns that the
table doesn't exists.

Permission and owner of the table files (.frm files) are ok, since it
recognizes MyISAM tables (they have the same permission). Innodb engine is

Which can cause the tables to appears as "non existent", as far as they do
really exist?

Luis H. Forchesatto

InnoDB problem.Luis H. Forchesatto22 Jul
  • Re: InnoDB problem.Johan De Meersman22 Jul
Re: InnoDB problem.Johan De Meersman23 Jul
Re: InnoDB problem.Johan De Meersman23 Jul
  • RE: InnoDB problem.Rick James23 Jul
    • Re: InnoDB problem.Manuel Arostegui23 Jul
      • RE: InnoDB problem.Rick James23 Jul