List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:李炜(平安科技数据库技术支持部) Date:July 9 2013 2:54am
Subject:答复: how to get the levels of a table or a
index in Mysql 5.6?
View as plain text
The level is the height of  a B-tree table  or a B-tree index in mysql 5.6.
My question is how to get the height(blevel) of  a B-tree table  or a B-tree index in mysql 5.6?
Thanks.

In oracle database,we can use the following statement to query the blevel of a index

select index_name,blevel from dba_indexes;

RE: how to get the levels of a table or a index in Mysql 5.6?

Or maybe the number of levels in the BTree?