List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:July 9 2013 1:04am
Subject:RE: Need query to determine different column definitions across
tables
View as plain text
See if you like this:
SELECT  TABLE_SCHEMA as db, TABLE_NAME, COLUMN_NAME,
        CHARACTER_SET_NAME, COLUMN_TYPE
    FROM  `COLUMNS`
    ORDER BY  3,4,5;

You might be able to embellish on it to avoid consistent definitions, etc.

Thread
Need query to determine different column definitions across tablesDaevid Vincent8 Jul
  • RE: Need query to determine different column definitions acrosstablesRick James9 Jul
  • RE: Need query to determine different column definitions across tablesDaevid Vincent9 Jul
    • RE: Need query to determine different column definitions acrosstablesRick James10 Jul