List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Sheffer Date:July 5 2013 7:11pm
Subject:restore question
View as plain text
Hi everyone-

This is probably a no brainer (I'm new to Navicat) but I have a backup of a database from
Navicat.

I want to be able to see if a certain field has changed since this morning in the backup
(We are having problems with an order that somehow "duplicated" the items.  I need to see
if there was only 1 of each item or two removed from inventory).  I don't need to do a
"restore" into the database, just have a look at the backup.

Is this possible without going through the hoops of creating a copy of the database and
restoring to the copy (I assume this is possible) - I DO NOT want to restore into the
currently running database :-)

Any suggestions would b greatly appreciated!

James Sheffer,

The HigherPowered Team!

support@stripped          sales@stripped
Web Design & Development             http://www.higherpowered.com
phone:  469-256-0268
 "We help businesses succeed on the web!"

restore questionJim Sheffer5 Jul
  • Re: restore questionshawn green5 Jul
  • Re: restore questionspameden6 Jul