List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hartmut Holzgraefe Date:July 4 2013 12:31pm
Subject:Re: REQUEST
View as plain text
On 07/04/2013 01:15 PM, Emmy Santi wrote:
> my name is Effiong Emmanuel.I love your products and your ways of helping human.pls
> can you send me  MYSQL COMPILER to enable me install it in my laptop computer and
> practice.I will be gratefull if my request is kindly granted.

what do you refer to with MYSQL COMPILER?

Are you looking for a development environment for
writing client applications that can use the MySQL
server via one of its client APIs (aka "Connectors"?)

Or do you want to work on the MySQL server source
code itself?

In the first case you'd have to specify which programming
language you are planning to use, in the later case you're
bound to C/C++

Your operating system of choice would also be of interest,
especially if you want to work on the server code itself ...

--
hartmut
Thread