List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hsv Date:July 2 2013 5:06pm
Subject:Re: Get Affected Rows after Stored Procedure COMMIT
View as plain text
I have a number of INSERT and UPDATE statements in a MySQL Stored
Procedure, that works in the form of START TRANSACTION followed by COMMIT.
 Also I am handling any EXCEPTION.

However, after calling COMMIT, how can I get the number of Rows that were
affected either INSERTED or UPDATTED ?
<<<<<<<<
Can you use function ROW_COUNT to any effect? If you can, probably you have to add its
yields up in your own code.

Thread
Get Affected Rows after Stored Procedure COMMITNeil Tompkins2 Jul
  • RE: Get Affected Rows after Stored Procedure COMMITRick James2 Jul
  • Re: Get Affected Rows after Stored Procedure COMMIThsv2 Jul