List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:June 28 2013 7:11pm
Subject:RE: mysql on zfs
View as plain text
Prefer xfs on RHEL.

Certain stalls are inherent in older InnoDBs, but MariaDB 5.5 should have the Percona
fixes that greatly smoothed out that problem.

What kind of drives?  A RAID controller with caching helps for datasets that big.

innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1 is a big performance killer if you are inserting one
row at a time.

Check sync_binlogs, too.