List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Ess Date:June 27 2013 12:09am
Subject:Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLE
View as plain text
On 2013-06-27 01:27, nixofortune wrote:
> Now importing with Keys in place. It takes longer, much longer but at
> least the server is working and customers do not complaint.
> Schema design is awful, agree. I try to understand the process so will
> redesign it soon, but any suggestions are welcome.
> I' not a MySQL super guru so will be glad for hear your sorts, guys.
> Thanks
You could probably reduce your table size a LOT by breaking out
"keyword" and "source" to their own tables and reference them.
Thread
space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEReindl Harald24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
        • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James25 Jun
          • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess26 Jun
              • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman26 Jun
                • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James26 Jun
                  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess27 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEDivesh Kamra27 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEhsv26 Jun