List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:June 26 2013 6:45pm
Subject:Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLE
View as plain text
You can't actually move innodb tables around until 5.6 where you have transpotable
tablespaces.

I suggest having a good hard look at pt-online-schema-change or whatsitcalled.

Jay Ess <lists@stripped> wrote:
>On 2013-06-26 18:31, nixofortune wrote:
>> What would be the best way to convert BIG MyISAM table into InnoDB?
>We do not
>> have SLAVE.
>
>I would do it on another computer. Then copy the table to the server
>and then
>add the data that has been added from the original table.
>
>And/or i would experiment with TokuDB. I havent had the time to do it
>myself but
>will probably soon. I am too looking for a lengthy 1 billion+ row
>conversion.

space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEReindl Harald24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
        • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James25 Jun
          • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess26 Jun
              • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman26 Jun
                • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James26 Jun
                  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess27 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEDivesh Kamra27 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEhsv26 Jun