List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Ess Date:June 26 2013 4:49pm
Subject:Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLE
View as plain text
On 2013-06-26 18:31, nixofortune wrote:
> What would be the best way to convert BIG MyISAM table into InnoDB? We do not
> have SLAVE.

I would do it on another computer. Then copy the table to the server and then
add the data that has been added from the original table.

And/or i would experiment with TokuDB. I havent had the time to do it myself but
will probably soon. I am too looking for a lengthy 1 billion+ row conversion.

Thread
space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEReindl Harald24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
        • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James25 Jun
          • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess26 Jun
              • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman26 Jun
                • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James26 Jun
                  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess27 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEDivesh Kamra27 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEhsv26 Jun