List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:nixofortune Date:June 24 2013 7:35pm
Subject:Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLE
View as plain text
On 24/06/13 19:57, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 24.06.2013 18:47, schrieb Johan De Meersman:

Thanks Reindl, It looks like Repair operation completed successfully.
Overall it took 2Hours to complete with OK massage and some other
message related to the index size. Repair process went through Repair by
sort.  myisam_sort_buffer_size = 526M.
Provider runs MySQL on FreeBSD + ZFS file system. Could it be up to
snapshots as well?
I will ask them to look inside of datadir as we migrated this DB from
Solaris just day before. This is a new DB for me and I never worked with
MyISAM tables of that size.

Thread
space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEReindl Harald24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
        • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James25 Jun
          • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess26 Jun
              • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman26 Jun
                • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James26 Jun
                  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess27 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEDivesh Kamra27 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEhsv26 Jun