List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:June 24 2013 6:57pm
Subject:Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLE
View as plain text

Am 24.06.2013 18:47, schrieb Johan De Meersman:
> [...]

he spoke about MYISAM table

>> the space on the hard drive gone down from 165 Gig to 70 Gig
>> how can I get that space back?
>> I can't check the table directory as I don't have root perm

well, someone should look at the dadadir and error-log
it is not uncommon that a repair to such large tables
fails due too small "myisam_sort_buffer_size" and i
suspect the operation failed and some temp file is
laying around

space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEReindl Harald24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman24 Jun
      • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune24 Jun
        • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James25 Jun
          • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess26 Jun
              • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJohan De Meersman26 Jun
                • RE: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLERick James26 Jun
                  • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEnixofortune26 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEJay Ess27 Jun
                    • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEDivesh Kamra27 Jun
            • Re: space gone after MyISAM REPAIR TABLEhsv26 Jun