List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:June 23 2013 6:59pm
Subject:Re: Materialized Views
View as plain text
On 06/23/2013 11:18 AM, Rafael Valenzuela wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have a question about the materialized views , i remember in the DBA
> course my trainer said me. In Mysql doesn't exist this type  views like
> Oracle. But My boss think the opposite.
> In the new version has this type of view?  and the diferences
> the differences between views Mysql and  Oracle?
> Thanks
>
> --

I think you're operating off of old information:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-view.html
Thread
Materialized ViewsRafael Valenzuela23 Jun
  • Re: Materialized ViewsBruce Ferrell23 Jun
    • Re: Materialized ViewsReindl Harald23 Jun
      • Re: Materialized ViewsRafael Valenzuela23 Jun
  • Re: Materialized ViewsBruce Ferrell23 Jun