List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafael Valenzuela Date:June 23 2013 6:18pm
Subject:Materialized Views
View as plain text
Hi All,
I have a question about the materialized views , i remember in the DBA
course my trainer said me. In Mysql doesn't exist this type  views like
Oracle. But My boss think the opposite.
In the new version has this type of view?  and the diferences
the differences between views Mysql and  Oracle?
Thanks

Materialized ViewsRafael Valenzuela23 Jun
  • Re: Materialized ViewsBruce Ferrell23 Jun
    • Re: Materialized ViewsReindl Harald23 Jun
      • Re: Materialized ViewsRafael Valenzuela23 Jun
  • Re: Materialized ViewsBruce Ferrell23 Jun