List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Date:June 20 2013 9:47pm
Subject:Re: help: innodb database cannot recover
View as plain text

>Hello,
>>
>>I copied innodb database (ib_logfile0  ib_logfile1  ibdata1 and the
whole database directory) from one crashed machine to another.
>>I find that I cannot start database to get the database data any more.
>

>>How did you copy the database?
>>Manuel
>
>I copy the files ib_logfile0  ib_logfile1  ibdata1 into /var/lib/mysql
in linux and the whole database directory my_database_name into
>/var/lib/mysql/my_database_name, the same location as previous
machine /var/lib/mysql/my_database_name

> peter

If I remove  ib_logfile0  ib_logfile1  ibdata1, then restart mysql.
still I am unable to open the .frm file though it exists. Here is the error I got.

130620 14:28:18 [ERROR] Cannot find or open
table my_database_name/my_database_table from
the internal data dictionary of InnoDB though the .frm file for the
table exists. Maybe you have deleted and recreated InnoDB data
files but have forgotten to delete the corresponding .frm files
of InnoDB tables, or you have moved .frm files to another database?
or, the table contains indexes that this version of the engine
doesn't support.
See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/innodb-troubleshooting.html
how you can resolve the problem.

.frm files are all there and just don't know how to open them.

Peter

Thread
help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
  • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverReindl Harald20 Jun
  • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverManuel Arostegui20 Jun
    • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
      • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverManuel Arostegui20 Jun
        • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
          • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
            • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverReindl Harald20 Jun
              • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter21 Jun
                • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverJohan De Meersman21 Jun