List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:June 20 2013 1:26pm
Subject:Re: help: innodb database cannot recover
View as plain text

Am 20.06.2013 15:18, schrieb Peter:
> 2013/6/20 Peter <one2001boy@stripped>
>
> Hello,
>>
>> I copied innodb database (ib_logfile0  ib_logfile1  ibdata1 and the whole
> database directory) from one crashed machine to another.
>> I find that I cannot start database to get the database data any more.
>
>> How did you copy the database?
>> Manuel
>
> I copy the files ib_logfile0  ib_logfile1  ibdata1 into /var/lib/mysql in linux and
> the whole database directory my_database_name into
> /var/lib/mysql/my_database_name, the same location as previous machine
> /var/lib/mysql/my_database_name

and your "my.cnf"?

you hardly can move innodb around without the same settings

help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
  • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverReindl Harald20 Jun
  • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverManuel Arostegui20 Jun
    • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
      • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverManuel Arostegui20 Jun
        • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
          • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter20 Jun
            • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverReindl Harald20 Jun
              • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverPeter21 Jun
                • Re: help: innodb database cannot recoverJohan De Meersman21 Jun