List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hsv Date:June 17 2013 9:28pm
Subject:RE: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in
another table (AND, not OR)
View as plain text
>>>> 2013/06/13 23:08 +0000, Rick James >>>>
FIND_IN_SET might work the cleanest...
WHERE FIND_IN_SET('action', genres) OR/AND [NOT] ...

And have genres look like 'action,drama,foobar', that is comma-separators, and no need for
leading/trailing comma.
That would also work for genres = '1,3,10,19,38' and FIND_IN_SET('19', genres)
<<<<<<<<
And you seem no fan of named BITs (SET), either. *sigh*

Thread
How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in another table (AND, not OR)Daevid Vincent11 Jun
  • Re: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in anothertable (AND, not OR)shawn green11 Jun
    • RE: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in another table (AND, not OR)Daevid Vincent11 Jun
      • RE: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows inanother table (AND, not OR)Rick James12 Jun
        • RE: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in another table (AND, not OR)Daevid Vincent12 Jun
          • RE: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows inanother table (AND, not OR)Rick James12 Jun
      • Re: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in anothertable (AND, not OR)shawn green12 Jun
  • Re: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows inanother table (AND, not OR)hsv13 Jun
RE: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in another table (AND, not OR)Daevid Vincent12 Jun
Re: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows inanother table (AND, not OR)hsv13 Jun
RE: How do I select all rows of table that have some rows in another table (AND, not OR)hsv18 Jun