List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:June 16 2013 8:39pm
Subject:Re: munin MyISAM & InnoDB issues
View as plain text
Hi,

I seem to understand this is the check on the innodb main tablespace.

Sounds like an overflow in munin check that builds the graph,
due to the type of check ("MySQL InnoDB free tablespace") I would not
mind too much(There's no such critical thing like too much free space!),
apart from patching the munin check to deal with numbers > 2^32.

To double check, look at:

mysql> SHOW TABLE STATUS LIKE '<any innodb table that was created in the
main tablespace>'\G

Look at the "Data_free: " line, it is probably bigger than 2^31.

In this case it is basically not a problem, apart from Munin not able to
represent that number.

For "MySQL isam/myisam table-space usage" broken image I have no idee on
how that check is built,
moreover MyISAM does not have a real tablespace.
If it makes you feel better in
http://demo.munin.jp/munin2/mysql-day.html that is broken too ;)

Cheers

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesGrant16 Jun
  • Re: munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesGrant16 Jun
  • Re: munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesClaudio Nanni16 Jun
    • Re: munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesGrant18 Jun