List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Grant Date:June 16 2013 8:14pm
Subject:munin MyISAM & InnoDB issues
View as plain text
I have 4 out of 6 mysql graphs working in munin.  "MySQL isam/myisam
table-space usage" is a broken image and "MySQL InnoDB free
tablespace" says:

"This service is in CRITICAL state because one of the values reported
is outside the allowed range.
Field	Internal name	Type	Warn	Crit	Info
Bytes free	free	gauge	2147483648: 	1073741824:"

I don't know enough about mysql (or munin) to figure out what's going
on.  I'm using both MyISAM and InnoDB tables.  Can anyone help me out?

- Grant
Thread
munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesGrant16 Jun
  • Re: munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesGrant16 Jun
  • Re: munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesClaudio Nanni16 Jun
    • Re: munin MyISAM & InnoDB issuesGrant18 Jun