List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hsv Date:May 29 2013 1:46pm
Subject:Re: Editing existing Trigger MySQL 5.6
View as plain text
Using Workbench with MySQL 5.6 how do I edit a existing Trigger.  Do I need
to DROP the Trigger and create a new one ?  If that is the case how can you
run start command in a live environment ?
<<<<<<<<
Whatever appearance Workbench adds (I do not know it), replacing a simple trigger looks
something like this:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS tr;
CREATE TRIGGER tr ...;

.

What do you mean by 'start'? The Windows command-line command?
START SLAVE? START TRANSACTION?

Thread
Editing existing Trigger MySQL 5.6Neil Tompkins29 May
  • Re: Editing existing Trigger MySQL 5.6hsv29 May